MacXperts, established to offer - the highest level of performance, with the lowest level of computing stress - has, over the years, assumed responsibility for clients' IT requirements. Ever-increasing volumes of unsolicited electronic mail, in addition to ISP reluctance - or inability - to offer advanced technological solutions at reasonable prices, has led to requests for us to assume responsibility for our clients internet requirements as well. In response - our xNet web presence now offers Less Stress internet solutions.
All our shared and dedicated servers are hosted at Rackspace, the number one data centre, and all are monitored 24/7/365 through their Fanatical support program.
We are currently introducing, across all our servers, two new technologies:
Grey Listing: This is a very effective tool to further combat SPAM. When an email message is received, it is checked at the SMTP session against a known list of spammers, if they are on the list, it is dropped, if not, then the email server sends a soft "Defer" please try again to the other mail server. In 95% of the time, the other mail server retries within 10 minutes, and when they do re-send, that a/c is added to the white list and allowed to go through the next time an email is received from that user. Most spammers do not use mail servers and so they cannot resend.
DomainKeys: An email authentication method through which emails are digitally signed at the server level. The recipient can then verify the integrity of the email and this ensures that the email was ligitimately sent from your server. This helps in reducing the threat of email masquerading.
- Our downtime has been 0 (zero) seconds. Can your ISP match that?
- Our servers are run at 30% of their capacity to ensure maximum speed and reduce the possibility of downtime.
- Our clients transfer 10+ terrabytes/month with no degradation in speed as we do not throttle connections.
- We run nightly backups (optional) to ensure your data is safe and secure.
- Our 64 bit servers support all the latest technology such as Ruby on Rails.
- Our IMAP mail servers are the perfect companion to your iPhone.